In this video, I am upgrading my Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop in 2019. The upgrades I will be installing into this laptop is an i7 620m processor and a 9 Cell battery at 11.1 volts. I also go over how I installed a 240GB SSD and upgraded my ram to the max it will allow which is 8GB.
Links to all upgrades:
8GB Ram Upgrade Kit (NewEgg):
Edge 7mm to 9.5mm SSD Spacer Adapter for 2.5″ (Helps guide in the SSD):
9 Cell battery:
i7 620m CPU (Find one that is cheap and from a trusted seller):
Total Cost of this build
Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop (eBay): $135
8Gb Ram Kit (NewEgg): $47
240 Gb SSD Sandisk (Amazon): $35
Edge 7mm to 9.5mm SSD Spacer Adapter for 2.5″ (Amazon): $1.33
i7 620m Processor (eBay): $25
9 Cell battery Ninja Batt (Amazon): $34
Keep in mind I had gotten this laptop 6 years ago and then finally decided to upgrade it
Total including the laptop price: roughly $278
Total for all upgrades done so far: $143 ;/
Thanks For Watching!
Like My Content?
Follow me on twitter and Instagram to get the latest updates on when ill be posting a video!
Stalk me on these places
▼▬▬▬▬ Links ▬▬▬▬▼
▼WANT MORE VIEWS ON YOUTUBE?▼
▼WANT DISCOUNTED GAMES, XBOX/PS4 GIFT CARDS?▼
▼My PC Specs▼
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ứng dụng Video / Media Player tốt nhất cho Windows 10 (Cập nhật năm 2020)
- Không phải “mã nguồn mở” có nghĩa là thứ gì đó miễn phí?
- CÁCH BẬT MẸO ĐIỆN TỬ TRÊN MỰC VÀ BIỂU TƯỢNG TONER
- Nâng Cấp Ổ Cứng SSD Cho Laptop Dell 3567 | Năm 2019 | Chạy 2 Ổ Cứng Trên Laptop Dell 3567 I5 7200U
- Dell Inspiron 3567- Budget Laptop Under Rs 30,000/ is it Worth it?